The hut is located slightly below the Rudolfshütte mountain hotel at around 2300 m, in the middle of the ski area of the Weißsee glacier world. In winter, the ski hut can only be reached via the mountain railways and a short ski run or a few steps from the mountain station of the mountain railways.
- Cozy hut room as dining and lounge with access to the kitchen (including an electric stove, oven, microwave, coffee machine, cutting machine);
- A 1 bed room with running water
- Six 2-bed rooms (double bed) with running water
- A 4-bed room (double and bunk bed) with running water
- A 5 bed room (double, single, bunk bed) with running water
- Two shower rooms with 2 showers and 2 toilets each
- Ski and boot room with ski boot warmer
The special thing about this ski hut
Ski vacation at an altitude of 2300 m! Our very well equipped ski hut in the middle of the ski area of the Weißsee glacier world in the best slope location. Great bad weather opportunities in the neighboring mountain hotel. Also ideal for touring groups in the ski region in the Hohe Tauern National Park, which has been awarded several times as the best touring area. Interesting for families: accompanied by two adults, up to 2 children up to the age of 12 can ski for free!
- Self-catering: Euro 500, - for the whole hut per day (max. 21 people)
- Half board: EUR 45 per person per day in the low season
- Half board: EUR 47 per person per day in high season
In the mountain hotel and leisure center, the wellness area with swimming pool and panorama sauna, a climbing wall and a fitness room can be used for a fee - there is also a ski rental in the hotel for comfortable arrival and departure without ski equipment. For evenings / apres ski, a visit to the hotel bar is recommended. Free parking spaces are available for guests in the valley.